Difficulty: Medium. Length: 10,800 km. Course: 2:45.
View this hike on a map here. This hike you will discover one of the finest panoramas 360 ° South Luberon with views of the Ventoux, Lure, Alps Mountains Verdon, Sainte Baume, Sainte Victoire, Television Star, Berre and Alpilles ...
Go to Parking: Col de l'Aire of Mascas on the D33, 4 km after Vitrolles en Luberon
- Take the direction "Courses" from the post "the area of Mascas" (on GR, white and red line)
- On your right, views of Mont Ventoux, the Monts de Vaucluse, the Montagne de Lure, valleys Calavon and Encrême.
- After about 20 minutes of walking, you cross a forest area with Atlas cedars.
- In the post "Courts", take the track to the right over a hundred meters, then turn right and continue to follow the route White and Red.
- You are now on track to post "Coteau de la Combe"
- Turn right onto the track (traffic barrier forbidden) to post "No Marseille" which can be reached in about 20 minutes.
- Then follow the way back uphill to the left on the ridge (GR). Beautiful 360 ° panorama.
- Arrived at post "Coteau de la Combe", already met, take direction "Courses", leaving the tank # 22 on your right. Track balcony across the Pays d'Aigues.
- Join the post "Courts" ignoring the track "Méritents" coming on your right.
- Regain the parking area of Mascas the same way as the go.