Difficulty: Easy. Trail: 10 km. Duration: 2:30
Visit St Martin La Brasque, Market Square, behind the Town Hall.
- Leave the car park opposite the village, to borrow the other side of the road the path of Loine (yellow trace).
- In the post "The Loines" turn right towards La Motte d'Aigues
- In the post "Arcade" turn left and then further to the right in the street White Brotherhood.
- Cross the D27, at the War Memorial follow the road right (Ironwood) until you find the VC16 Mirail, which follows on the left 150 m to take a path on the right.
- Follow this road straight over the edge of vineyards to a shed where you turn right (north Sarrières path) to the hamlet "Belle Etoile".
- Cross it by way of the Pres and then, successively, the streets of the Mill, the former sheepfold and Belle Estelle. At the end of it turn right onto the path of Baysses.
- At the top of the hill, turn left Bastide du Bois path up the road you turn right (view on the Montagne Sainte Victoire in front of you).
- At the STOP sign, go across the street in the hamlet of Fontjoyeuse.
-Through the village (street vineyards, laundry, rue du Pastre, passing Arches), then joined by the departmental D27 right to go straight Grand Frigoulier.
- After passing vineyards and olive trees, you reach a track that is taken by the left (50 m shed left). Arriving on a tarmac, turn right to the hamlet Ferrets way.
- At the exit, turn right at the arrow indicating "Chalets". After quarter of an hour of walking, down to the left (pylon "The Devin / The Lauve) to join a recently restored wash. After crossing the creek back in town and back parking departure.