For more information, please contact Ms. Françoise Génoulaz at 06 71 10 48 28.
As a real Art and History enthusiast, Françoise Genoulaz is a great storyteller, who is always pleased to reveal the secrets about the sites and artworks of South Luberon to her audience. As our longstanding partner, Françoise is a great guide who always conforms to her audience. She enriches each of her tours with anecdotes and invites tourists to discover the Luberon.
GUIDED TOURS ON REQUEST:
- The road celebrities: from Lourmarin, village tour (1:30), then Vaugines (film) and Cucuron (films shot in the village), Grambois and / or Vitrolles en Luberon (movies).
- Over Water: visit Cucuron through fountains and laundries (bugades).
- Color madder:Business and garden Lauris dye plants and Roussillon and St Saturnin Apt.
- Cucuron with lanterns: visit Cucuron at dusk (Deydier discovery of the museum).
- In the footsteps of Giono: Forcalquier, then the castle Sauvan Mane and Priory Carluc.
- If the Tower of Aigues Could Talk: Visit the castle and the museum of pottery, the village and the church.
And the villages:
- Classified most beautiful villages in France: Ansouis (I have a good knowledge of the castle for several years working with the family of Sabran), then visit the art museum of the wine business.
- Magic of an ordinary village Grambois (filming of Pagnol)
- The Templars, myth or reality: La Bastide des Jourdans
- The butterfly village Cabrières Aigues (visit of a mill)
- Villelaure, Mirabeau, Beaumont Pertuis, Pertuis, etc ...
- New! Visit the village of Gordes.
On request by mail or telephone.